Four held after attack left man seriously injured
GoogleFour arrests have been made after a man sustained "potentially life-altering" head injuries when he was struck several times with a blunt object in Nottingham.
Nottinghamshire Police was called to Harlaxton Walk, in St Ann's, at 16:20 BST on 12 August after it received reports of an injured man in the street.
The 35-year-old man was taken to hospital with injuries that police say "could potentially impact him for the rest of his life".
On Wednesday, the force said four men - 28, 29, 48 and 61 - had been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm with intent and released on bail "with strict conditions".
Police said the arrests took place between Sunday and Tuesday.
Det Sgt Christophe Sutton appealed for anyone with information to come forward. He said: "We want to make it clear that our inquiries into this incident are still very much ongoing.
"This was a horrible assault on a man in the street that left him with serious head injuries that could potentially impact him for the rest of his life."
Listen to BBC Radio Nottingham on Sounds and follow BBC Nottingham on Facebook, on X, or on Instagram. Send your story ideas to eastmidsnews@bbc.co.uk or via WhatsApp on 0808 100 2210.
