英语大破解

中级

How five-minute walking breaks could make you happier 每小时走五分钟,心情会更好吗?

Episode 260709 / 09 Jul 2026

本集内容

How five-minute walking breaks could make you happier

每小时走五分钟,心情会更好吗?

文字稿

Definitely not enough, probably about two times a day.

肯定不够,大概一天也就两次吧。

At least four to five times.

每天至少四到五次。

Literally constantly, I think every five minutes I'm up.

非常频繁。我觉得自己每五分钟就会起身一次。

How often do you get up from your desk?

你通常多久会从办公桌前起身活动一下?

Researchers have suggested how often we should move to stay productive, and it's more often than you might think.

研究人员表示,为了保持工作效率,我们活动身体的频率可能比你想象的更高。

One study found a five-minute walk every hour can boost your mood and make you feel less tired in the office.

一项研究发现,每小时走路五分钟有助于改善情绪,并减轻工作时的疲劳感。

Sometimes I don't get off my desk the whole day. Somebody has to come in and remind me to get up and drink water.

有时候我一整天都没离开过办公桌,得靠别人提醒才会起身喝水。

I'm just chained to my desk. 

我基本就是被办公桌 “绑住” 了。

I definitely don't get up enough.

我起身活动得肯定不够。

So, I get up from my chair about every half an hour.

我大约每半小时会从椅子上起来活动一下。

Experts say getting up from your desk may even boost your performance at work.

专家表示,离开办公桌起身活动一下,甚至可能提升你的工作表现。

Walking meetings, getting steps in while on the phone, and standing desks are all great ways to get in some extra movement.

采用步行会议、打电话时顺便起身走动,以及使用站立式办公桌,都是增加日常活动量的好方法。

重点词汇或表达

constantly  持续不断地,一直

stay productive  保持工作效率

boost one's mood  提振心情,改善情绪

be chained to  和……绑在一起,被……束缚住

walking meeting  步行会议,边走路边进行的会议

最新 英语大破解